Get expertise in developing and programming mobile applications for Android and IOS.
Build Your Future With ATTI Education
Mobile app development is a term used to denote the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones. … Mobile app development has been steadily growing, in revenues and jobs created.
International Focus – Our courses offer what is taught world wide
Residential Courses – Have a edge in South Africa
Focus On People – Make your work speak to the people
Student Dedication – Give your all and practice daily
Career Placement – Work hard and have no worries
What you will learn
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
- Introduction to Android Studio
- Introduction to Java
- Media: Images, Video and Sound
- Advanced Android Features
- Maps and Geolocation
- Data Storage
- 6 Months – day or evening classes
- Computer Literacy, Grade 10 or National Certificate(Vocaional) L2 or equivalent
Subjects / learning areas:
- Android developer
- Mobile Application developer
- Java Application developer
- Lecturer based classes
- Hands on learning environment
- Practical Application programs
- Contact the Academic Councilor
- ATTI Mobile Applications Developer Skills Certificate
Up To Date Curriculum
Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
The Android SDK includes sample projects with source code, development tools, an emulator, and required libraries to build Android applications. Applications are written using the Java programming language and run on Dalvik, a custom virtual machine designed for embedded use which runs on top of a Linuxkernel.
iOS is a mobile operating system developed by Apple. It was originally named the iPhone OS, but was renamed to the iOS in June, 2009. The iOS currently runs on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Like modern desktop operating systems, iOS uses a graphical user interface, or GUI.