The purpose of this skills programme is to build the knowledge and skills required by learners within an office environment using MS Office Applications. It is intended to empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently in the MS Office Software environment. Project Management is growing exponentially. It is now used in virtually all industries such as health care, government, education and banking. This course will teach students fundamental project management skills. It covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. Students will also learn to utilize the software package MS Project.
International Focus – Our courses offer what is taught world wide
Residential Courses – Have a edge in South Africa
Focus On People – Make your work speak to the people
Student Dedication – Give your all and practice daily
Career Placement – Work hard and have no worries
Responsibilities of the program manager
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’s budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their inter-dependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders’ communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
- 6 Months – day or evening classes
Subjects / learning areas:
- Project Management Theory (Project +)
- MS Project
- Office administrator
- Personal assistant
- Project team member
- Project coordinator
- Project Manager
- Lecturer-based classes
- Practical application of programs
- Contact the Academic Councilor
- ATTI Project Management Skills Certificate
- Individual Unit Standards NQF level 3
- External International exams at own cost.
Up To Date Curriculum
Windows is a series of operating systems developed by Microsoft. Each version of Windows includes a graphical user interface, with a desktop that allows users to view files and folders in windows. For the past two decades, Windows has been the most widely used operating system for personal computers PCs.
is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
A global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols.
Microsoft Project is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
Microsoft Word or MS–WORD (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Spreadsheets present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations and functions.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft. It is a standard component of the company’s Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled together with Word, Excel and other Office productivity tools. The program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia.
MS Access is defined as a database computer program by Microsoft used to organize and use information for home or business. An example of MS Access is a program for keeping detailed notes about all your business contacts.